Join Chairs Candy Roberts & Dan Witschey at Hotel ZaZa for Mission: Possible March 8, 2018
This year’s Nehemiah Center Celebration Dinner is moving to one of the best gin joints in all the world, the swanky Hotel ZaZa.
On March 8, 2018, we invite you to take part in a caper designed to raise the dough needed to educate, motivate and inspire Nehemiah children and their family members living in poverty. These kids have it tough - tough as a nickel steak. Luckily, nothing’s too tough for God and Nehemiah Family Partners like you. That’s why this celebration is “Mission Possible!”
Please join us for a fun-filled evening of magnificent martinis, fine food, a heavenly performance by the Nehemiah children’s choir, and dancing ‘till the cows come home. Come dressed in your office best or cocktail attire. Black and white is encouraged unless you prefer to be the lady in red.
Contact Nora Hall, Development Coordinator, for sponsorship opportunities or see below and send completed form to nhall@NehemiahCenterHouston.org.
- $25,000 – Nick and Nora Charles – Presenting Sponsor
- Presenting rights for event
- Two tables for 10 in a premium location
- $15,000 – Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson Sponsor
- $10,000 – Charlie Chan Sponsor
- $5,000 – Sam Spade Sponsor
- $3,000 – Hardy Boys Sponsor
- $250 – Miss Jane Marple – Individual Ticket