Things We Need
In-kind donations allow the Center to use all of its financial resources to educate inner-city children and their family members. Thank you for considering helping us with some of our most pressing needs.
- Ear buds or headphones for student use with computers in class
- No. 2 pencils, pens, spiral notebooks, 3-ring binders, glue sticks
- Flash drives (8GB is preferable but all are appreciated)
- Copier Paper (8 1/2 x 11 white and color)
- Kleenex tissues
- Folders with brads and pockets
- Dry erase board markers and erasers
- Screen wipes for electronics
- Hand Sanitizer
- Trifold presentation boards
June 2016 Summer Program Needs:
- Bottled water
- Bulk snacks like individually packaged Goldfish crackers, fruit roll-ups, apple sauce, chips, etc. No candy, please.
- Juice boxes
- Basketballs and soccer balls
Educational/Behavioral Incentive Program Needs:
- Stuffed animals & dolls
- Inexpensive toys and novelties
- Action figures
- Electronic games and board games
- Big pickles (sold at Sam's and Costco)
- Costume jewelry, makeup sets, etc.